Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 365

I am so excited to be participating in HM's Project 365. I am going to be taking at least one picture every day this year and posting it along with a caption, quote, or the story behind the picture. The idea is that I get in the habit of taking pictures of every day life...capturing the little moments, the ones you don't think about photographing but miss as your kids grow up and life moves on. By writing an explanation with the photo, I am capturing the memory more clearly...before the emotion has faded. And posting one picture (although I may post more quite frequently, because I can't take just one) with a short explanation is so do-able! Besides that, you all will know more about Joel and our life with TSC. I would love it if you followed my journey with this project here. I would love it even more if you would join me on this journey. To read more about how to do it (it's so easy!) click here.

No comments: