Sunday, January 10, 2010

Project 365 ~ Day 5 ~ Zip Line and Bunny Love

So I don't know where this idea came from, but the boys wanted to make a zip line. They bought the zip thingy a few days ago and used one of Daddy's ropes. Of course, Daddy helped them. They had fun going down it several times each. After that it was Daddy's turn to go down the zip line, so he did. I am so sad I went inside and didn't get to witness it (or take pictures) because the story I heard later at dinner was that the rope broke and Isaac fell on his bum from several feet up. No more zip line. I guess they'll have to get a stronger rope.
And while they were doing this, what else would Joel be doing but playing with Snowball (or as Joel calls him "Dumball"). He is so in love with this bunny!

2 comments:

Erin McDonald said...

that little dumball so cute! And boy seeing Issac break the zip line would be a sight to see! can we try again when we come over??? can we PLEASE!!!!

Annie said...

Try again to make the zip line...or have Isaac fall???? LOL :-P And yes, I do believe we can try again when you guys are here. So hurry back!