Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Quick Prayer Updates

It seems like my posts have been getting longer and longer (sorry about that), so here's a quickie. I couldn't figure out the order to list them in so I think I'm going to go from youngest to oldest. Joel has had Pink Eye for a few days now...we've been doing medicated eye drops and he is looking much better, even though he hates the drops and fights with all his strength. All three boys have been fighting my cold in their own ways off and on for about a week now. Thankfully, none of them are too bad and the worst we've dealt with is stuffy noses and the pink eye. Praise: None of the boys have caught my cold as bad as I thought they would. Prayer: That their bodies will continue to fight it. Isaac is working away from home again this week. I am getting a little bit better every day. My heart was bothering me yesterday, but is doing good so far today. I do get really lonely when Isaac is not coming home in the evenings...makes for a really long day. It's harder this time, too, because I'm sick. Praise: Isaac's working! I'm feeling a little better each day. Prayer: That Isaac will come home safely to us and that I will heal from my cold. That I will be strong while he's gone and that being both Mommy and Daddy to the boys is something that I will be able to do with patience, grace, and energy. Also, that my heart issues won't be serious. My dad's knee is gradually getting a tiny bit better. He had a MRI on it yesterday. Don't have the results yet. He now has bronchitis. My mom is back on antibiotics so her pneumonia is getting better each day. Praise: They are both getting a little bit better and they are both under the care of good doctors. Prayer: That both of them heal quickly. That God will provide babysitting as I need it...they were my only babysitters during Joel's therapy. My grandma is staying at my aunts house while her hip continues to heal. My grandpa is out of the hospital and even though he's in a lot of pain he is getting better. He still has the pneumonia. Praise: They are both getting a little bit better each day. Prayer: That both of them heal quickly. My grandpa doesn't know Jesus. He knows about Him but has chosen to live a life without him. I pray that he will allow Jesus to enter his heart before the end (which is probably not too far off). My grandma is a new believer and she would like to be baptized. I pray that she will be well enough to get baptized soon and I also pray that she will continue to grow in her newfound faith. Thank you for your love, prayers and support. It means so much to me and my family that you would take time out of your busy lives to check this blog and pray for us.

No comments: