Sunday, September 16, 2007

Energy and Patience

Wow, I was just looking at the coming week on my calendar. Joel has either a doctor appointment or therapy every single day (which means A LOT of driving.) Throw in the boys school, piano lesson/practices, and Jonny's birthday (my oldest son, turning 7) and we officially have a very busy week. Please pray that I'll have energy and endurance this week. On Thursday we are seeing the geneticist down in San Diego to find out what the results of Joel's DNA test mean. I have been thinking about this day since Joel was diagnosed, two years ago. Approximately 60% of Tuberous Sclerosis cases are not hereditary. We are praying this is the case with Joel. If it is hereditary that means either me or Isaac are carrying it which means Jonny and Jason would have a 50% chance of having TS. Depending on what the geneticist says on Thur. Isaac and I may need to be tested. Then we could go from there. But, I guess I am jumping ahead of myself. We'll have to wait and see what she says. Love, joy, peace, PATIENCE...I'll have to focus on patience until Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie - You are in my prayers this week. May God give you energy, love and patience.

Charity