Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Where did I leave off?

Oh, yeah. It was just before our Indio trip. Sorry it's been so long...when we came back Jason was sick, then we had internet problems, and now I am sick. But I will attempt to catch you up anyway...
On Friday our trip to my parents Indio timeshare started with us meeting them, Jonny and Jason (they left with my parents on Thursday) at the
Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. It was awesome! Makes your knees tremble a little, even for someone who's not afraid of heights, but my mom who is afraid of heights would be the first to tell you it was definitively worth it. The view is gorgeous during the ride and once you get up to the top it is a totally different world. We did some hiking on the trails at the top, took some pictures and throughly enjoyed being in back country without having to do the work (read: hiking) to get there. ;) It was beautiful. At the end the boys enjoyed some rock climbing...all three of them. :) To anyone visiting southern California, I would highly recommend visiting Palm Springs and taking the Aerial Tramway. Warning: Take warm clothes...you are visiting the top of a mountain, after all. It was 80 degrees at the bottom but 50 degrees when we reached the top. Now that's COLD for someone born and raised in so. Cal. LOL ;) Hope you enjoyed the slide show.

No comments: