Monday, May 26, 2008

Good News


I went to visit my grandma today. Before I left Jason overheard me telling Isaac were I was going. He looked at me with a little grin and said "I would love to go visit Grandma with you because she likes me and it would make her happy to see me." How do my boys know just how to melt this mama's heart? :) I asked Jason if we should take Grandma a rose out of our rose garden and he though it was a great idea so he helped me choose which one (or ones - they were on the same stem). He carried it all the way from our house to her bed. He is one cute four-year-old. And Grandma loved seeing her great-grandson bring her roses. As we were getting in the car to leave I was scolding Jason for being shy with Grandma and he said to me "I haven't seen her a lot lately. That's WHY I was being shy with her, Mom."

Grandma looked great. She had the hip operated on this morning and it was a much smaller break than last time, so it should heal faster this time. Wonderful news. :)

No comments: