Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jonny's Piano Recital

Look at my handsome boys! Growing up so fast.

Jonny with his buddies, Jacob & Josh.
(L to R Jacob, Jonny, Josh) It's fun to have twin friends.
They also take piano lessons from my sister-in-law, Dorinda.

Jonny had his end of the year piano recital last night. Sadly Isaac missed it due to being out of town working for a few days. I recorded Jonny playing so Isaac would still be able to see it. I am so proud of Jonny. He is such a wonderful, sweet boy and his piano skills have greatly increased. He went from never having played last summer to what you see in the video. He completed his first lesson book just a few weeks ago. Way to go, Jonny! I love you, sweet boy!

P.S. It's fun to be able to take piano lessons from your aunt!
P.P.S. You will need to pause the music on the blog before watching the video.

1 comment:

Justin and Erin McDonald said...

Way to go Jonny!!! That was awesome! Keep it up and you will get better!
Annie I miss you and your boys! I am sorry that it has taken me so long to write to you. I hope and pray that you guys are doing good. Hey soon your map will have a red dot on the Philippines! I love you! Thanks for all your comments now that I have done it once I will most likly do it more often! God Bless!