Friday, May 2, 2008

Beauty & Joy


I love this picture because all I see when I look at it are beauty and joy. Look at those eyelashes and cute baby teeth. I love when he smiles. Look at that gorgeous curly hair. I love his curly hair. I've never told you but one of his nicknames is "Curly". I love how he is being playful with Daddy in this picture. This picture was taken at the San Diego Zoo on Tuesday. It was a field trip/family day. God's timing is perfect, you see we decided a little over a month ago that Isaac would take the day off work to go with us. Jonny was going on a two hour behind the scenes tour and needed an adult to go with him. The little guys were too young to go on the tour and needed an adult with them. Since I can't be in two places we had decided Isaac would go. Guess what happened. Isaac had most of the week off due to lack of work. Not a great situation but couldn't have come in a better week since we had the zoo on Tuesday and today we are leaving for Indio. Actually, we are supposed to be leaving in an hour and I'm not packed yet...so I better go pack. I'll leave you with more pictures from the zoo. We had a great time! (And by the way, Jonny wants to run a zoo when he grows up...perfect field trip for him!)

Thank you to my wonderful husband who watched the little ones for two hours while I went on the behind the scenes tour with Jonny.

Mommy (me) & Jonny on the tour.

We got to pet the camel!

Why is it that the reptile house is always a favorite with little boys? Both of my boys want to work with reptiles when they grow up.

The hippo was awesome!

No comments: