Tuesday, June 1, 2010

An Early Christmas Gift

This is the first of several updates on our family. Sorry I have been so bad about posting lately, but I have good reasons which you will discover through the following updates. I am still trying to take a picture on most days, but obviously have not been able to keep up with posting Project 365. I may try to get back into it, but there is so much going on right now that it is not on my priority list. For those of you who don't know yet...we received an early Christmas surprise.
We are expecting baby #4!
Due on or around December 26, 2010. (Crazy that it's the day after Christmas, which also happens to be the day my grandpa passed away in 2008.)
We heard the baby's heartbeat today. Every one of us is excited. The boys are hoping for a sister...and I have to admit that I would LOVE to be able to buy girl clothes. But we would all be happy with a boy, if that's what it is. As long as the baby is healthy, which means so much more to me when I say it now as opposed to before we had Joel. I always assumed my babies would be healthy before having Joel...now I know the cold, hard truth that healthy is not always the case. So please pray with us that this baby is born without TSC and that it is healthy.
I am ten weeks and two days today. I have been feeling pretty sick and am looking forward to being twelve weeks, as that is when my morning (all day) sickness went away on my other three pregnancies.
I am going to leave you with pictures of my first three when they were newborn, or close to it. (Poor middle kid doesn't have too many pictures, the best newborn photo I could find of him was when he was three months old. I know I have some I can not find...hopefully they didn't burn up in my parents fire, which is a very real possibility.)

My first - Jonny - now nine years old

Jason - the middle child - to be seven this month

And my Joely - the baby for now - four years old

I love my babies!

2 comments:

Michelle (wife, mom, grandma, daughter, sister, friend, co-worker, and striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman) said...

Awww, Annie! Congratulations!!

Lisa said...

they were beautiful babies and now, such handsome boys...I love the picture of the three brothers.