Saturday, April 16, 2011

Summer's Comin'

I'm the first one standing in line.  For my day in the sun, I've been workin' 'till the sun don't shine. 
Clint Black ~ Summer's Comin'

First of all, yes, I listen to and actually like {may be more like love} most country music.  Secondly,  It has been such a beautiful day that I've had that song floating through my head all afternoon.  So warm, in fact, that it felt like mid-summer.  I was born and raised a Southern California girl. 
I love the heat.
I love sunshine.
Therefore, I love summer.
This year I have an extra reason to love summer...
baby girl sun dresses!

I just had to share these pictures with you.  She looked adorable in her sweet little dress today.  I am so in love with this little girl.  Actually we all are.  You should see how her brothers adore her.  It's sweet.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love chubby legs sticking out of cute sundresses! And those legs are adorable! Enjoy the heat!