Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Locked Out

A lot of kids for a very small house!

Has anyone every forgotten their password? I did and the password reset didn't seem to be working so I was locked out of my blogs. Very, very frustrating. I finally figured out the password I had forgotten.

Sorry not to be around for so long. Everything is going (I was about to say okay, but that's not true) not so great. I have been taking care of my five nieces and nephews for almost three weeks now. That makes eight kids to take care of...and to make things harder...the youngest four don't speak any English. To make things worse, I got Shingles about a week into them being here (probably from all the stress). The pain hasn't killed me but the itching might make me go crazy. I am praying that this goes away as soon as possible.

Also, we found out yesterday that my mom has pnomonia. She'll end up in the hospital on Friday if it isn't gone. My dad also has bronchitis.

And to top things off, yesterday my grandma fell and broke her hip. She had surgery today and is doing okay.

Seems like a lot of bad things have been happening to us. Under attack? As soon as I can I will post an update I wrote about Joel for our Christmas card. Funny to say but I have missed you all. Hopefully soon I will have more time to post.

1 comment:

Michelle (wife, mom, grandma, daughter, sister, friend, co-worker, and striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman) said...

Annie, I am so glad to finally hear from you. Praying for God's peace, healing, strength and perseverance for you and your family.
Blessings.